bananatricky

Sitting on the edge with my Kindle

American Gods
One for the Wicked
Karina Cooper
Kill Shot
Liliana Hart
Honeymoon For One - Chris Keniston Meh.

It was free and there were no spelling or grammatic howlers that I can recall.

Michelle finds out a few days before her wedding that her fiance and her best friend are in love and promptly go to Vegas to get married.

Having cancelled all the wedding arrangements (side point - if that had ever happened to me I'd have made the POS cancel everything himself)she is persuaded by her neighbour and a colleague to go on her honeymoon cruise alone.

Determined not to be dull and boring on holiday she buys a new wardrobe of clothes and promptly meets a hunk on the boat - they end up having a steamy romance where she really lets her hair down and tries lots of things (parasailing and rock climbing - get your minds out of the gutter!)that she wouldn't normally.

She returns home expecting her boring, respectable life raising her teenage sister to resume only to find the mysterious stranger has come to her office as a turn-around specialist. He is a love 'em and leave 'em guy, no last names no pack drill.

The inevitable happens ...

As I said, pleasant enough in a Mills and Boon kind of way. Wouldn't look out for the author but might take another freebie.